3 Day Course
3 Day First Aid at Work Course
The First Aid at Work (statutory) course complies with the current Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981. Successful students receive certificates to show that they are qualified to be First Aiders in the workplace for the next three years.
Who should attend?
- A person who is to be designated as a First Aider at work.
- Dealing with accidents and illness
- Using a First Aid kit
- Record keeping
- Treatment of an unconscious casualty
- All delegates on this course are provided with a travel first aid kit, comprehensive first aid manual and resuscitation face-shield worth over £13.00
- 3 days
- Practical skills test and questioning
- A First Rescue certificate valid for three years, is issued on successful completion of assessment
3 Day Course – £150.00